TXP Community Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
server join proggy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jabo1SFH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: server join proggy Reply with quote

what are you guys using to access the server lobby?

I need something that works great on win7pro 64bit.

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, off topic a bit, is there any video editing software that I can use to highlight a specific actor in a video..say like putting a circle or oval around a person to get the viewer to look specifically in the area?

my gf son is the starting jv qb for the high school football team and backup for the varsity team.

we record as much as we can so we can make a recruiting vid for him so in a couple years, we can possible get some college recruiters looking in his direction and they suggest that we highlight him in the videos.

thx!

Twisted Evil
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: server join proggy Reply with quote

jabo1SFH wrote:

Twisted Evil

I'm sorry, I'm still using XP, so I don't know if what I'm using will work for Win 7 Pro... I'm using DFFavs, though, with manual input of IP:port values from Draconem's updated list... Another alternative would be IP Pinger (?) with the same input...
Q-dad
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jabo1SFH wrote:
also, off topic a bit, is there any video editing software that I can use to highlight a specific actor in a video..say like putting a circle or oval around a person to get the viewer to look specifically in the area?

my gf son is the starting jv qb for the high school football team and backup for the varsity team.

we record as much as we can so we can make a recruiting vid for him so in a couple years, we can possible get some college recruiters looking in his direction and they suggest that we highlight him in the videos.

thx!

Twisted Evil

I'm sorry, I don't know...
BulletMagnet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: server join proggy Reply with quote

Q-dad wrote:
jabo1SFH wrote:

Twisted Evil

I'm sorry, I'm still using XP, so I don't know if what I'm using will work for Win 7 Pro... I'm using DFFavs, though, with manual input of IP:port values from Draconem's updated list... Another alternative would be IP Pinger (?) with the same input...

Correct. I've used those with Win7 and Win8/8.1 Should work fine.
BulletMagnet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for video editing, that's pretty easy to do in Sony Vegas. The prices for the different versions can get pretty hefty, though.

I'm sure there are free ones out there that do the same stuff. YouTube even has a built-in video editor now that can add some effects, so you might give that a shot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TXP Forum Index -> General DF2 discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: