TXP Community Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TXP2 Documentation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q-dad
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: TXP2 Documentation Reply with quote

The information below will be part of the TXP2 Documentation. It will be changed and added to during the process of finishing TXP2. I'll probably make a separate web page for all of it before TXP2 is released.

This topic is part of the TXP2 Development Diary: http://txp.df2.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=471

Added 2007-11-13:

Terrains added for TXP2: TXP2 Color Map Gallery

Added 2007-05-10:

ID numbers used for TXP2:

106000 - 106099
107100 - 107799

A more detailed list will be added later.

BulletMagnet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I made sure our mod didn't interfere. Q do you know if there is a limit on which numerals can be used. Im using 108000+ and was just wondering if the items would stop showing up or something?

Also, I sent you a PM on MMH, if you don't get it, I was wondering how to make a skin CB compatible... or are they all CB compatible except player skins?

P.S. - Glad you found the 200MB file, but that doesn't mean it will be a 200mb d/l does it? We're not all rich high-speed internet users lol.
Q-dad
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any limitations regarding the items numbering for DF2, so unless you're experiencing errors during the testing of your mod, it should be good to go...

Regarding making skins CB compatible, you would need to post a request over at the GolD forums, I guess, and preferably in the CB section...: http://www.thegoodoldays.com/forumcgi/Blah.pl?c-20/

You'd also need to post an URL for the finished product there (or in a PM to one of the admins, rather), so that it could be made CB compatible...

TXP2 won't be 200MB, I believe, but probably 100MB+... We will also make TXP2 available in smaller parts, for instance 10 parts or similar...

BulletMagnet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q-dad wrote:

TXP2 won't be 200MB, I believe, but probably 100MB+... We will also make TXP2 available in smaller parts, for instance 10 parts or similar...

Cool.

How im going to do DF2 V2.0 Installer, is to make a seperate DF2.exe shortcut with the /d on the end. Then place all the mod files in the DF2 directory. This way you can play the regular game or the modded game. Also if someone doesn't like the new hud or something they can just delete it out of the game directory.
Q-dad
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not having updated this topic as I promised... There's simply not enough time available... All my spare time goes into finishing TXP2, and I guess the documentation will have to be added later...

The release date of April 11th 2008 still stands. TXP2 might not be CB compatible from day 1, but that will also be sorted as soon as possible after the release date...

EDIT: Release date info here...: http://txp.df2.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=526
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TXP Forum Index -> TXP2 discussion & support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: