TXP Community Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Doc (DR.EVIL~TAG) has passed away

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q-dad
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Doc (DR.EVIL~TAG) has passed away Reply with quote

It's with great sadness I post this. Allan Stewart passed away yesterday on a mission in Afghanistan. He was my best internet friend and a very giving person. His contribution to the DF community in the different forums out there shows how dedicated and helping he was as a person. I will miss him deeply. My deepest condolences go to his wife Christa and their 2 children.

You can show your support for Christa in this thread...: http://txpgone3d.com/viewthread.php?tid=212

News URL: http://www.cjob.com/news/index.aspx?dir=national&src=ext&rem=./n0411157A.xml

Extract:
Quote:
As six of its war dead were solemnly returned to Canada, a pair of roadside bombs killed two more Canadian soldiers Wednesday, signalling an apparent escalation of violence in a battle-scarred corner of Afghanistan.

The two dead soldiers were identified early Thursday as Master Cpl. Allan Stewart, 30, and Trooper Patrick James Pentland, 23, both of the Royal Canadian Dragoons, based in Petawawa, Ont.

Stewart and Pentland were killed after their Coyote armoured reconnaissance vehicle struck an improvised explosive device, or IED, a short distance from where a similar bomb injured another soldier in a different convoy two hours earlier.
jabo1SFH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, sad day.

ill need to reregister for the forums, but ill stop on and post up.

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deepest condolances to Christa and the children.

And to all who enclosed Allen in their hart
ManKiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey All,
I am ManKiller from old <SR> ( Silent Recon in the old DF2 Days.. I have known Allan since the begining of DF2.. he was a very dear and close friend.. I also stay in touch with Meow sometimes and Allan was the Last of TAG I really knew.. He will be greatly missed.. in more then just a game.. As I to am military so we were brothers in arms in both ways the game and military since.

I want to honor Dr.Evil~TAG~ in the best way possible.. and i can only think of one way of doing it.. But I need the help of the TXP guys as I am stumpid in computers.. So Qdad.. please email me asap before sunday night eastren time so you and i can talk brother.. My email is Junkyarddog68@msn.com .. My upmost respect goes to you Allan.. you will be missed greatly my brother!
Love you Brother,
Jd
aka: Mankiller

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TXP Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: