TXP Community Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need a hand...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bustin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Need a hand... Reply with quote

Hey Q,

In TXP2 there are plenty of sky settings to choose from...my question for you is; How do I take a cloud texture and a sky gradient and make them selectable in the map editor?

I have them packed in the terrains.pff. My guess is I have to edit the .def file? I've not done that yet...so if you could pass me some notes I'd appreciate it.
BulletMagnet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion/idea is that it works the same way as all other settings in the MED,

Try the .BIN files, probably DF2WPN.BIN, probably need to add them through there.
Q-dad
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a hand... Reply with quote

As far as I remember, I didn't do anything else than adding them to the Df2.pff file as well as making entries for them inside the SUNSETS.DEF file (can be edited with Notepad). After that, they showed up in the MED, above the stock ones... I don't believe I touched any bin files... Lol, I think I would have remembered if I had... It's been a while, though...
BulletMagnet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my bad, thought it might be in the BIN files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TXP Forum Index -> TXP2 discussion & support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: