TXP Community Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NovaWorld DF2 maps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: NovaWorld DF2 maps Reply with quote

Hi all!

I've been directed here by a couple people now. I am looking for someone that has remakes (or official) of the official NovaWorld stat maps that NL used to host on their official DF2 servers. I have tried numerous websites, and every single one has ended with dead ends.

I am really hoping that someone here has stored them on their hard drive and could send them to me. The closest I have found is here: http://jukkie.proboards.com/thread/1294 but the link is dead. Crying or Very sad

I have maps from a few servers because I found them online but I can't for the life of me find maps for the following old servers:

Eiffel Tower
Black Ops
Showtime
Bazookas
Blind Alley
Blind Alley 2
Short Timer

Could any of you help me out?

Thanks,
Rocket Man
Rocket Man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott, I believe I've seen downloads for some of the old original Novalogic maps posted in the Facebook group called Delta Force 2 Reunion. You should have a look there, or ask in there if you can't find the download links.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TXP Forum Index -> General DF2 discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: